Ways we can help
We can help you in the following ways:
- Support you to explore your options
- Provide emotional support – short and long term
- Secure your home through free of charge lock changes and installation of panic alarms
- Assist with emergency rehousing in our refuge or dispersed accommodation
- Signpost counselling referrals
- Assist in civil and criminal law options
- Arrange and accompany you to solicitor appointments and to court
- Clarify bail conditions
- Provide support to attend court for Child Residency, Prohibited Steps Orders and CAFCASS hearings
- Provide you with a ‘Self Rep’ pack for DIY injunctions
- Develop links with legal professionals
- Provide ongoing information regarding case progression with victim support, solicitors, court security, police, probation
Find out more
Get in touch
Call for help now
0808 2800 999
Our helpline is open Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 4:30pm (closed for half an hour lunch at 1pm)
Your donations will enable us to help many more survivors of domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Latest news, blogs and jobs
2021 We are in an exciting period of growth and we are actively seeking new Board members, with a particular interest in the following skill areas: Commercial / business development skills Equality and Diversity Experience of income generation and fundraising...
Are you a good team player with great listening skills and a caring approach? We have various exciting opportunities within our frontline teams, who work diligently to support victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence. Experience in a domestic violence setting is...
We have received a £6000 grant, to ensure the safety of those who have been affected by domestic abuse. The money will go to our Sanctuary Scheme which provides home security measures to domestic abuse victims, such as lock changes, panic alarms and temporary mobile...