Ways we can help
We can help you in the following ways:
- Support you to explore your options
- Provide emotional support – short and long term
- Secure your home through free of charge lock changes and installation of panic alarms
- Assist with emergency rehousing in our refuge or dispersed accommodation
- Signpost counselling referrals
- Assist in civil and criminal law options
- Arrange and accompany you to solicitor appointments and to court
- Clarify bail conditions
- Provide support to attend court for Child Residency, Prohibited Steps Orders and CAFCASS hearings
- Provide you with a ‘Self Rep’ pack for DIY injunctions
- Develop links with legal professionals
- Provide ongoing information regarding case progression with victim support, solicitors, court security, police, probation
Find out more
Get in touch
Call for help now
0808 2800 999
Open Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 4:30pm (closed for half an hour lunch at 1pm)
Our helpline is completely free and confidential, and the call will not show up on itemised bills.
Your donations will enable us to help many more survivors of domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Latest news, blogs and jobs
Do you have experience working with survivors of domestic violence and have previously supported a team in a team leader role? We want to hear from you! Closing date: 21st June 2021 We are looking for someone to join our helpline team to help support and guide the...
We are looking for a Domestic Abuse & Sexual Violence Accommodation Manager to look after all of our accommodation services, including 4 refuges across Bradford and Keighley. Closing date: Thursday 27th May 2021 The prime objectives for this role are: To...
We are looking for a part-time accommodation housekeeper to look after two of our refuges. Closing date: 26th May 2021 The prime objectives for this role are: Cleaning and maintaining Staying Put’s refuge accommodation sites, making sure that they meet...