Ways we can help
We can help you in the following ways:
- Support you to explore your options
- Provide emotional support – short and long term
- Secure your home through free of charge lock changes and installation of panic alarms
- Assist with emergency rehousing in our refuge or dispersed accommodation
- Signpost counselling referrals
- Assist in civil and criminal law options
- Arrange and accompany you to solicitor appointments and to court
- Clarify bail conditions
- Provide support to attend court for Child Residency, Prohibited Steps Orders and CAFCASS hearings
- Provide you with a ‘Self Rep’ pack for DIY injunctions
- Develop links with legal professionals
- Provide ongoing information regarding case progression with victim support, solicitors, court security, police, probation
Find out more
Get in touch
Call for help now
0808 2800 999
Our helpline is open Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 4:30pm (closed for half an hour lunch at 1pm)
Your donations will enable us to help many more survivors of domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Latest news, blogs and jobs
This is a new, challenging and exciting role; we are building our charity and need an experienced fundraiser to develop income streams that will bring in sustainable funds quickly. This role will work closely with the team and particularly the senior leadership team...
We are looking for a Domestic Abuse & Sexual Violence Accommodation Manager to look after all of our accommodation services. Closing date: TBC The prime objectives for this role are: To lead and support Staying Put’s Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence...
We are looking for a part-time accommodation housekeeper to look after two of our refuges. Closing date: 26th May 2021 The prime objectives for this role are: Cleaning and maintaining Staying Put’s refuge accommodation sites, making sure that they meet...