We couldn’t do what we do without your incredible donations. We are a relatively small charity and we appreciate all funds which have been raised for us.
Thank you so much for choosing us as your charity to fundraise for!
The simplest way to ask friends, family or colleagues to sponsor you is to set up an online sponsorship page. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to our approved fundraising website, GoFundMe. Search for Staying Put.
- Follow the instructions to set up your page.
- Choose your fundraising target (the higher it is, the more survivors of domestic violence we can help.), page title and team members if you have them.
- Tell people why you are fundraising for Staying Put and how their donation can make a difference to the lives of survivors of domestic violence.
- Once your page is set up, email the link to your friends, family and colleagues, and post the link to your social media accounts.
- Don’t forget to get in touch with us to let us know how you’re supporting us, and send in your fabulous picture – we will share on our social media!
Please get in touch if you need a paper sponsorship form, and instructions on how to send in any cash donations you may have.
Working in partnership with businesses of all sizes throughout Yorkshire is important to us. Support from all types of local companies can help to make a real difference to the lives of all the survivors who rely on us.
As a corporate supporter, you can expect to receive from us:
- Logo appearing on our website
- Encouragement, advice and support from the outset
- Priority notification of key fundraising events
- Formal thanks for monies raised – big or small and if appropriate a certificate of recognition
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting.
Email email@example.com if your organisation would like to fundraise for us.
Your donations will enable us to help many more survivors of domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Get in touch
Call for help now
0808 2800 999
Our helpline is open Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 4:30pm (closed for half an hour lunch at 1pm)
Latest news, blogs and jobs
2021 We are in an exciting period of growth and we are actively seeking new Board members, with a particular interest in the following skill areas: Commercial / business development skills Equality and Diversity Experience of income generation and fundraising...
Are you a good team player with great listening skills and a caring approach? We have various exciting opportunities within our frontline teams, who work diligently to support victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence. Experience in a domestic violence setting is...
We have received a £6000 grant, to ensure the safety of those who have been affected by domestic abuse. The money will go to our Sanctuary Scheme which provides home security measures to domestic abuse victims, such as lock changes, panic alarms and temporary mobile...