We are in an exciting period of growth and we are actively seeking new Board members, with a particular interest in the following skill areas:
- Commercial / business development skills
- Equality and Diversity
- Experience of income generation and fundraising
- Experience with legal and HR matters
- An ability to influence and create relationships with key stakeholders in Health and Adult/Children Social Care
- Marketing and social media
New board members will be joining a board with energy and expertise in many areas, who work with and support the charity’s leadership team to achieve the growth and sustainability required to meet the needs of our beneficiaries.
The position of board members is voluntary and unpaid; however, any reasonable out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
For an informal chat about board membership only please contact Yasmin on firstname.lastname@example.org